This contest is now closed. Check out winning entry.
July 26th 2015 – Jul 31st 2015
Design a logo for Happy Feet Walkers Club.
How to Enter
- Initial entries must be submitted by email to HappyFeet Admins. The entries must be submitted as a scalable vector graphic in EPS format, and also as a JPG. See the Submission Guidelines below for further information.
- The email must include the name , phone number and email address of the Entrant.
- There is no limit to number of entries that may be submitted by any one Entrant.
- Entries must conform to the Submission Guidelines set out below. Entries which fail to do so will be rejected.
- The deadline for Entries is midnight July 31st 2015.
- There is no fee to enter the Challenge.
- Judges decision will be final but feedback will be solicited from Happy Feet members.
The purpose of the contest is to design a logo for Happy Feet Walkers Club. The logo will be used online, in print, on merchandise and to create “winner” stickers that can be placed on books, DVDs, etc. Flexibility is a key requirement, including the need to resize easily and to look good in black and white as well as color. The final version of the logo will need to be suitable for high quality printing.
Because of the requirement to register the logo for our organization, Entrants should take care to ensure that their Entries are not in any way similar to existing logos or other copyrighted images. A logo that cannot be registered, no matter how well crafted, cannot win the Contest.
The logo must also contain the words “Happy Feet Walkers Club”.
The logo must not contain any other text besides that required above.
JPGs 1000 pixels square of the logo is requested so that entries can be posted to the website without the need for conversion.
- All submitted work must be original and not based on any pre-existing design.
- All Entries will become the sole property of Happy Feet Walkers Club and may be displayed publicly on the web site and Facebook.
- The winning entry will be registered when we register the organization.